Ended Java EE8 Senior Developer
About YottaGate Ltd.
YottaGate is a limited company for software solutions and consultancies located in Sana’a. We believe in the company that we can achieve the market aspirations, needs and desires through several SW solutions which characterize with simplicity, easy to use, and multiple access channels for making life easier.
Position: JavaEE8 Senior Developer.
Reporting to: Backend Supervisor.
Salary: As per YottaGate salary structure.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing products that consists of generic cores that are customizing, and extended by modules for individual customers.
- Creating and securing APIs to internal and external teams and third parties, with one or more RDBMS back-ends
- Mentor junior developers, and have input into the implementation of software solutions.
- Interact with members of other teams during design, development, and maintenance of deliverables.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Demonstrable strong programming skills in core Java by writing performance and extensible code.
- Good familiarity and understanding of software design patterns.
- Experience with REST APIs, JSON, Web Security, and micro-services architecture.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment and can quickly adjust to changing priorities.
- Detail oriented with focus on quality of the product, data, and code.
- Firm grasp on cloud software concepts with experience in working with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in installing, maintaining, and deploying Java based Application Servers (Tomcat/Wildfly).
- Experience with messaging frameworks, Business Process Modeling and Relational/Non-Relational Databases.
Job Requirement (Skills)
- Excellent team-working and communication skills.
- Very good written and oral English.
- Good capacity to planning, prioritize and multi-task.
- An initiative person who have a positive attitude to everyone.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team.
- The ability to understand customer needs and desires, thus to find a way for customer satisfaction needs.
Please send your CV to the flowing email:
Deadline for submission of application 27/03/2020