Ended Business Development Manager
ONE is a Yemeni-backed and run business developing a mobile money e- wallet for the Yemeni population. ONE consists of a diverse team blending technical and operational expertise in developing and launching mobile money platforms.
In bringing mobile money at scale to Yemen, the wallet will make a significant contribution to financial inclusion and customer protection, economic growth, and deliver sustainable, long-term positive outcomes for the Yemeni population and generations to come.
ONE enables people to use their mobile phone to easily pay for their goods, leveraging over 100,000 retail and distributor’s network to build commercial acceptance for digital payments. No other entity has commercial reach to successfully rollout an accepted Mobile Wallet.
ONE’s vision is to make every customer financially confident and in control.
Position Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Sanaa- Yemen
Reporting Relationships: Marketing & Strategic Partnerships Director
Main Focus and Challenges
The Business Development Manager position will involve managing and developing business plans, negotiating commercial terms and promotions, monitoring competitor activity and market trends, and supporting the cross-functional teams in delivering growth. You will play a key role in defining and driving impactful partnerships, solving complex commercial problems and building programs and infrastructure that drive growth across ONE. You will be working alongside an experienced team with a history of building successful organisation.
- Create strategic relationships that will lead to successful business models.
- Responsible for managing pipeline information and client relationships to identify potential new business leads, growth opportunities or future competitive trends
- Maintain account plans and build close working relationships with key stakeholders in the marketplace
- Develop and execute the partnership strategies and programs to enable our product and business strategy.
- Support ideation, partnership development, and launch of innovative products and services
- Arranging demonstrations and walking clients through products and services
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Provide an objective commercial viewpoint bade on an in-depth understanding and analysis of commercial and competitive information
- Work in fast-paced and interactive environment with leaders across technology, operation, distribution, Finance, Legal & Policy, and management team.
- Working to KPI and revenue targets.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or management or related field
- 7+ years of experience in business development
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record of high achievement in sales in the market research, business insight or related industry.
- Highly motivated
- Strong team player
- Passionate about working to targets
- Experience delivering partnership from inception to delivery
- Proven experience creating, negotiation and closing complex deals.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary team and multiple partner. Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
ONE is committed to the principles and practices of equal opportunities and to encouraging the establishment of a diverse workforce. It is our policy to employ individuals on the basis of their suitability for the work to be performed and their potential for development, regardless of age, sex, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin. This includes creating a culture that fully reflects our commitment to equal opportunities for all.
If you are interested, please send your C.V to HR@onemoney.org
Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email.