Ended Pharmacy Supervisor
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), is an International Humanitarian Organization providing medical aid to populations in distress, victims of natural and man made disasters and victims of armed conflict, regardless of race, religion and political believes. For more information, visit our Arabic website, www.msf-me.org
Médecins Sans Frontières - France is looking for Yemeni nationals to recruit for the following position:
Project Pharmacy Supervisor
Location: MSFF –Saadah/Haydan Contract duration: six month (renewable) Contract type: Full time contract Opening: 16/03/2020
Ensure general functioning of the pharmacy and supervise pharmacy supply chain processes in accordance with MSF’s standards, in order to ensure its efficiency and operating availability.
KEY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define storage, stock management and supply processes, as well as hygiene and security procedures, tools, and protocols, implementing appropriate quality controls and records, in order to ensure good storage conditions (temperatures, humidity and light exposure) and availability of drugs and medical material.
- Coordinate the delivery, reception and recording of international and local orders, in close coordination with the logistics department, updating stock files and informing line managers on their status
- Supervise orders of medical and drug material in order to ensure an efficient and appropriate consumption pattern under budget constraints.
- Ensure efficient supply to other pharmacies managed/supported by MSF according to orders and stocks, and using cold chain when needed. Monitor and analyse orders of depending pharmacies in order to avoid ruptures of stock or having expired drugs.
- Assist with some information’s to line manager and coordination team in preparation of international orders.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Pharma diploma certificate. Essential
- At least 1 year certified work experience
- Experience in MSF or other NGO’s is desirable.
Languages English and Arabic is essential; Local working language desirable
Knowledge Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
Médecins sans Frontières France – Saadah / Haydan
Applications must be in English language. Candidates should submit a Cover Letter, CV Copy of Educational qualifications and Related Work Experiences, work licence
Please send your application to email@example.com
or bring it to the CV Box in Saadah /Haydan office
Please in the subject of the email: “Pharmacy Supervisor – Haydan”
Deadline for application: 30-03-2020 at 5:00pm
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
No face-to-face contact or phone contact will be considered.
Incomplete application documents will not be considered.
Any documents sent to MSF-F (CV, cover letter, copies of diploma, recommendations letters) will not be returned by MSF-F.