Ended External Activity Manager
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), is an International Humanitarian Organization providing medical aid to populations in distress, victims of natural and man made disasters and victims of armed conflict, regardless of race, religion and political believes. For more information, visit our Arabic website, www.msf-me.org
Médecins Sans Frontières France is looking for Yemeni nationals to recruit for the following position:
EXTERNAL ACTIVITY MANAGER
Location: Amran Governorate
Contract type: MSF Full Time
Reporting to: Medical Referent, (hierarchically),
Collaborates with: within the area he works in the Directors/Managers of Ministry of Health and Population (MoH) of the Hospitals , Health Centers, health Units and MSF medical, logistic and admin teams of the project
MSF Amran project supports the population access to free of charge emergency, surgical and maternal health services in Amran Governorate, in close collaboration with the MoH.
In the frame of these activities the External Activity Manager will:
- Ensure the proper functioning of the medical activities in Huth health center, defining and implementing MSF policies, protocols and procedures, and guaranteeing the quality of healthcare provided in Huth health center
- Develop the understanding of the health context in the Governorate : health facilities and services, access to healthcare from the communities, health issues…
- Propose and manage the outreach activities :
- Referral system, Mobile clinics
- Response / support when informed of a critical health situation
- Response to outbreaks / emergencies in Amran
- Participate in the preparation of the project Emergency PREParedness plan
- Support the MSF response to emergencies elsewhere in Yemen.
- Liasing with other facilities including Khamer hospital for referral of patients.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Bachelor degree in medicine / Nurse diploma degree.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Good communication and organization skills
- Familiarity with medical data and statistic analyses / computer proficiency / Excel
- Good knowledge of Amran governorate will be a plus
Applications must be in English language. Candidates should submit a Cover Letter, CV, copies of diplomas, copies of relevant training and medical license to practice (originals will be asked during interview), and any recommendations from previous employers to the following :
Médecins sans Frontières France - Khameer
(Please specify “External Activity Manager” as subject of the email)
Deadline for application: 28 March 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. No face-to-face contact or phone contact will be considered. Any documents sent to MSF-F (CV, cover letter, copies of diploma and medical license to practice, recommendations letters) will not be returned by MSF-F.