Ended Doctor Activity Manager
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), is an International Humanitarian Organization providing medical aid to populations in distress, victims of natural and man made disasters and victims of armed conflict, regardless of race, religion and political believes. For more information, visit our Arabic website, www.msf-me.org
Médecins Sans Frontières France is looking for Yemeni nationals to recruit for the following position:
DOCTOR ACTIVITY MANAGER
Location: Amran Governorate
Contract type: MSF Full Time
Reporting to: Project Medical Referent (hierarchically), Project Coordinator, Medical Coordination (functionally)
MSF Amran project provides support to the population in Amran Governorate, in close collaboration with the MoH. The doctor activity manager will define and implement the human, material and organisational means required to guarantee the quality of care, hygiene and security for the departments in which MSF is involved in the health center to provide health care to isolated populations.
In the frame of these activities he/she will:
- Participate in defining the annual objectives of the medical activities and their revisions, in collaboration with the medical team , MOH and project coordinator
- Coordinate and monitor the duty plan of the team under his/her responsibility (rosters, tracking leaves …)
- Supervise and provide technical supports to the doctors and medical team, including patient rounds, patient files checking, on job supervision and bedside training
- Ensure quality of care and compliance with MSF protocols/standards.
- Participate to the regular revision of the MCP, and training of the staff.
- Participate to produce monthly medical sitrep with medical team.
- Ensure an efficient pharmacy and medical equipment management and monitor the rational use of them.
- Ensure patient referrals follow up and recording from Khameer to Sanaa in addition to proper recording and reporting of the referals from AMPs to Khameer hospital
- Perform staff performance appraisal for the staff under his/her responsibility.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Valid medical licence to practice as a Doctor
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Good communication and organization skills
- Familiarity with medical data and statistic analyses / computer proficiency / Excel
- Good knowledge of the area will be a plus
Applications must be in English language. Candidates should submit a Cover Letter, CV, copies of diplomas, copies of relevant training and medical licence to practice (originals will be asked during interview), and any recommendations from previous employers to the following :
Médecins sans Frontières France - Khameer
(Please specify “Doctor Activity Manager” as subject of the email)
Deadline for application: 28 March 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. No face-to-face contact or phone contact will be considered. Any documents sent to MSF-F (CV, cover letter, copies of diploma, recommendations letters) will not be returned by MSF-F.