Sales Operations Senior/Junior Specialist (3)
ONE is a Yemeni-backed and run business developing a mobile money e-wallet for the Yemeni population. ONE consists of a diverse team blending technical and operational expertise in developing and launching mobile money platforms.
In bringing mobile money at scale to Yemen, the wallet will make a significant contribution to financial inclusion and customer protection, economic growth, and deliver sustainable, long-term positive outcomes for the Yemeni population and generations to come.
ONE enables people to use their mobile phone to easily pay for their goods, leveraging over 100,000 retail and distributor’s network to build commercial acceptance for digital payments. No other entity has commercial reach to successfully rollout an accepted Mobile Wallet.
ONE was established in 2018 and is a partnership between Hayel Saeed Anam Group (HSA) and WeNet, the financial switch. The company is based in Yemen with support office in Cairo.
ONE’s vision is to make every customer financially confident and in control.
Position Title: Sales Operations Senior/Junior Specialist (3)
NO of positions: 3 positions.one in each city
Location: Ibb - Dhamar -Aden Yemen
Reporting Relationships : Sales Operations Team Leader
Main Focus and Challenges:
This role is to be part of the Operation program of work for the National Mobile Money program. The program is an opportunity to accelerate a major new commercial electronic financial services project whilst delivering societal benefit through financial inclusion in Yemen. This position is responsible for all reporting to the Sales Operations Team leader, including but not limited to reporting on operational performance, key performance areas and various other areas as required. The role also responsible for Back Office Support to sales teams. The supplied information helps area sales manager and Trade Distribution Representatives to improve sales figures and achieve regional sales target.
- Develop and maintain a database for Agents and Partners created on the mobile money system or other data repository, as required.
- Troubleshoot and escalate agent/partner issues like float, reconciliation, commission issues; while taking action to resolve them. When required liaise accordingly with Head of Distribution, Regional Managers, and/or Customer Service Frontline & Back Office Managers.
- Manage the channel recruitment process from receipt of the applications through to creation of agents in the system, in line with the Channel recruitment process
- Manage the training calendar for the distribution team, notifying the team of scheduled training and thereafter capturing and maintaining the training database
- Manage user account administration and provide all agent/partner administrators with the necessary system information and signed off procedure guidelines.
- Coordinate with the sales support different units in order to obtain the regional sales data required and to follow up with the needs of the region.
- Generate regular and upon request reports to regional supervisors and manager that show the zones and sales team performance in comparison with the KPI set by sales management.
- Coordinate and providing analytical data on the regional Sales performance.
- Follow with all dealers’ requests concerning any additional data requests.
- Dispatch the materials & promotional items to sales team & dealers offices in the regions and apply the process set for delivery & control.
- Update the sub dealer's information on Sales applications as per the update forms submitted by Trade Distribution Representatives.
- Daily coordination with TDR to ensure all tasks are completed.
- Follows up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a service.
- Makes sure that sales persons are on track with sales goals.
- Provides any necessary data or reports to the sales team.
- Exerts attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; reports the problems as necessary. Arranges appointments with clients and sales team.
- Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents.
- Fulfill any assignment requested by management, and participate in conducting any task that produce & add any benefit to improve Company image or revenue.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a best in class company, Telecom, NGO or multinational background with extensive experience in Sales. They will be a highly capable member to a team, used to operating as a Reporting & Channel support coordinator or equivalent with regional responsibility. He/she will be a natural change agent who brings prior restructure and build experience, who is used to fixing and creating from scratch. The successful candidate will be driven by making a difference and therefore have the passion to drive growth. Demonstrating significant intellect and capability to operate in a very complex business operation, with multiple stakeholders, he/she will demonstrate strong attention to detail, exceptional integrity, and a hands-on, lean approach. If you are CREATIVE and PASSIONATE, you are the right candidate.
Qualifications & Experience
- Technical Degree or in another relevant field (or equivalent).
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a role within a business environment, having being exposed to all disciplines. Business experience preferred over pure technical experience.
- Good knowledge of BI reporting tools with SQL experience
- Exceptional report writing skills
- High level of competency in Microsoft office applications
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet.
- Financial Management – develop and manage budgets, drive down costs wherever possible.
- Enthusiastic and energetic – develop and maintain great working environment
- Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing an advantage, expert word processor and PowerPoint skills a distinct advantage.
ONE is committed to the principles and practices of equal opportunities and to encouraging the establishment of a diverse workforce. It is our policy to employ individuals on the basis of their suitability for the work to be performed and their potential for development, regardless of age, sex, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin. This includes creating a culture that fully reflects our commitment to equal opportunities for all.
If you are interested, please send your C.V to HR@onemoney.org
Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email.