Supply Chain Supervisor
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), is an International Humanitarian Organization providing medical aid to populations in distress, victims of natural and man made disasters and victims of armed conflict, regardless of race, religion and political believes. For more information, visit our Arabic website, www.msf-me.org
Médecins Sans Frontières - France is looking for Yemeni nationals to recruit for the following position:
SUPPLY CHAIN SUPERVISOR
Location: MSFF –Sanaa.
Contract duration: six months (renewable)
Contract type: Full time contract
Beginning of Contract: 15th April 2020
Planning and supervising the execution of the supply chain activities in the capital (order, procurement, transport and customs and stock management) according to MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure the optimal functioning of MSF France’s operations in the whole country
KEY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning, coordinating, supervising and monitoring the implementation of the supply activities in the coordination office as specified by the line manager. Including the following tasks:
- Procurement: Responsible for purchase management, market assessments, contracts and supplier evaluations
- Order management: Responsible for the supply administration, the correct filing and archiving of supply database and the efficient processing and follow up of orders and requests
- Transport and Customs: Ensuring the clearing and the transport of medical and non-medical goods of the mission and provide info on timelines regarding administrative procedures concerning, import, customs clearance, etc.
- Stock management: Controls and follows-up of quantity, and the physical state of the stored products and determines the quantities of products to buy (volume)
- Communicating with requesters in the project locations and in coordination office, keeping them up to date concerning their orders status and prioritizing procurement and transport according to their needs
- Coordinating and leading the team under his/her responsibility including the definition of each person's tasks
- Supervising, in close coordination with the HR department and the Mission Supply Manager, the associated HR processes of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
- Essential technical diploma, in supply chain
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1-2 years in MSF Logistics Department desirable
Previous experience in supply chain activities related jobs essential
Mission language, English and Arabic essential
Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
Applications must be in English language. Candidates should submit a Cover Letter, CV and copies of qualifications.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Please in the subject of the email: “Supply Chain Supervisor - Sanaa”
Deadline for application: 2th April 2020 at 5:00pm
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. No face-to-face contact or phone contact will be considered. Any documents sent to MSF-F (CV, cover letter, copies of diploma, recommendations letters) will not be returned by MSF-F.