Ended Hygiene Promotion Assistant
Alatta for Relief and Development is a non-government organization working in relief and development announces the availability of the following job:
Hygiene Promotion Assistant
Reference ID: R76/2020
Under the guidance of HP Officer and Project Manager, the HP Assistant will implement all supportive activities of HP
Duty Station: Al-Baidha Gov
Contract length: 7 Months, renewable based of funding availability
- Report weekly to the HP Officer regarding the HP activities
- communicate with the stakeholders to ensure participation in all HP events
- provide the HP events with all requirements such as awareness materials and stationaries
- document all the HP awareness events
- collect and update information for the purpose of feeding the beneficiaries data base
- conduct awareness training on HP
- support the HP Officer in implementation of the HP activities
- undertake any tasks mandated by the HP Officer and Project Manager
Respect, accountability, courage, excellence, facilitating change, problem solving, collaboration, developing teams, interpersonal skills, contributing to team success, negotiating, planning and organizing.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in health, ,management or any other relevant major
- At least 2 years’ experience in planning and implementing hygiene promotion projects preferably in a humanitarian context with an NGO.
- Good IT skills (especially Ms. Office)
- You Can Download the ARD Job Manual guide that show you how to apply from the following link http://alatta.org.ye/ard_jobs_manual.pdf or follow the following steps:
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and cover letter in English, And the process for applying is as follow:
- Create an account in ARD website or sign-in (login) if you have already account by using this link https://alatta.org.ye/my-account
- After creating an account or login successfully then the website will redirect you to your account (my account) page.
- From My-Account page you have to click on candidate dashboard to go the current job list.
- Then search for any job position that fit your qualifications and click on it.
- Click on Apply for job button below (In the end of the job description) and if the button doesn’t appear to you, then you should update your web browser or try with another one.
- Rename your CV file name to be in English letters only before you upload it to our website.
- Fill the form and upload your C.V and copy your cover letter to the field of the cover letter then click on Send application.
latest date by 27/03/2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.