Ended Data Entry
Data Entry ( 1)
Reference ID: R79/2020:
Data Entry Clerk (DEC) will dedicate 100% of his time in providing an efficient data entry service and clerical support for data management and analysis. The DEC will have competent IT and data entry skills and office experience as well as a high level of attention to detail and effective organizational and communication skills (both written and interpersonal).
Duty Station: Al-Baidha Gov
Contract length: 7 Months, renewable based of funding availability
Job Tasks/ Responsibilities
• Ensuring that the data recorded on the data collection forms is entered onto the specific database completely and accurately.
• Identifying any problems with the database and taking appropriate action in discussion with the line supervisor.
•Maintaining adequate records, keeping an up to date filing system.
•Ensuring that appropriate security measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access to data, in accordance with organization security regulations.
• Photocopying documents for dissemination / circulation.
• Any other relevant duties as directed and in line with the grade of the post
Respect, accountability, courage, excellence, facilitating change, problem solving, collaboration, developing teams, interpersonal skills, contributing to team success, negotiating, planning and organizing.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• BA in Information Technology (IT) or other related field.
• Data entry experience with an ability to record data accurately.
• Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment.
• Evidence of organizing and servicing meetings.
• Good IT skills with experience of using MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Experience of providing excellent customer service.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Effective organizational skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills including an ability to effectively deal with telephone and email enquiries.
• Evidence of ability to work co-operatively with others to meet tight deadlines.
• Experience of working with confidential data is desirable.
- You Can Download the ARD Job Manual guide that show you how to apply from the following link http://alatta.org.ye/ard_jobs_manual.pdf or follow the following steps:
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and cover letter in English, And the process for applying is as follow:
- Create an account in ARD website or sign-in (login) if you have already account by using this link https://alatta.org.ye/my-account
- After creating an account or login successfully then the website will redirect you to your account (my account) page.
- From My-Account page you have to click on candidate dashboard to go the current job list.
- Then search for any job position that fit your qualifications and click on it.
- Click on Apply for job button below (In the end of the job description) and if the button doesn’t appear to you, then you should update your web browser or try with another one.
- Rename your CV file name to be in English letters only before you upload it to our website.
- Fill the form and upload your C.V and copy your cover letter to the field of the cover letter then click on Send application.
latest date by 27/03/2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.