Ended Finance Assistant
Reference ID: R80/2020
Duty Station: Al-Baidha Gov
Contract length: 7 Months, renewable based of funding availability
Finance assistant ensure an effective and efficient service for the financial assessment of and income collection . To ensure that clients' financial records are maintained in an effective manner and to provide advice and information, where appropriate, to assist the delivery of quality services. It will be necessary to work with information technology and associated systems and existing technology agreements and consultative procedures will be applied in accordance with ARDs policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post daily transactions in QuickBooks, and updating financial spreadsheets.
- Check and scrutinize invoices for accuracy.
- Generate regular reports with accounting software.
- Set client fees and adjust fees as needed.
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and observe department budgets
- Assist with the collection and management of client account balances.
- Investigate and resolve any client account discrepancies.
- Assist interns in transferring and/or closing client files.
- Report any disconcerting discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities.
- Prepare monthly statements and invoices to vendors.
- Answers questions and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as requested.
- Verify daily credit card reports against merchant and receipts.
- Assist staff Accountant in preparation of annual Audit.
- Process and reconcile bank deposits.
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings.
- Assist with financial reporting to managers and senior executives.
Respect, accountability, courage, excellence, facilitating change, problem solving, collaboration, developing teams, interpersonal skills, contributing to team success, negotiating, planning and organizing.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and QuickBooks.
- One year of customer service experience minimum.
- Familiarity with business principles and practices.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Organizational, planning skills and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- You Can Download the ARD Job Manual guide that show you how to apply from the following link http://alatta.org.ye/ard_jobs_manual.pdf or follow the following steps:
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and cover letter in English, And the process for applying is as follow:
- Create an account in ARD website or sign-in (login) if you have already account by using this link https://alatta.org.ye/my-account
- After creating an account or login successfully then the website will redirect you to your account (my account) page.
- From My-Account page you have to click on candidate dashboard to go the current job list.
- Then search for any job position that fit your qualifications and click on it.
- Click on Apply for job button below (In the end of the job description) and if the button doesn’t appear to you, then you should update your web browser or try with another one.
- Rename your CV file name to be in English letters only before you upload it to our website.
- Fill the form and upload your C.V and copy your cover letter to the field of the cover letter then click on Send application.
latest date by 27/03/2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.