Ended Hygiene Promotion Officer
Hygiene promotion officer
Reference ID: R81/2020
Duty Station: Al-Baidha Gov
Contract length: 7 Months, renewable based of funding availability
The Hygiene Promotion (HP) Officer’s primary function is to ensure the quality of the planning, implementation and follow up Hygiene Promotion activities being implemented by ARD.
- Oversee day per day the HP activities
- Facilitate formation of community structures in hygiene promotion and strengthening of the existing structures such as WASH Committees through trainings sensitization workshops and other hygiene promotion awareness campaigns.
- Design, develop and implement appropriate HP mobilization strategies for ARD’s WASH projects.
- Develop hygiene promotion work plans .
- Ensure efficient and Effective HP implementation
- Mobilize beneficiary communities to maintain the established/rehabilitated/ protected water sources.
- Conduct awareness events (training, sessions, and campaigns)
- Conduct coordination for all HP events and represent ARD in all HP related events
- Actively participate in internal coordination meeting
- Develop implementation plans for HP
- Develop data base form for beneficiaries of Safan district
- Help the project management in selection of community volunteers for implementation of the project activities
- Support logistic unit in distribution of hygiene kits
- Make progress reports to the Project Manager
- Undertake any tasks mandated by his/her Project Manager or Coordinator
Respect, accountability, courage, excellence, facilitating change, problem solving, collaboration, developing teams, interpersonal skills, contributing to team success, negotiating, planning and organizing.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in health or any other relevant major
- At least 2 years’ experience in planning and implementing hygiene promotion projects preferably in a humanitarian context with an NGO.
- Thorough knowledge of Hygiene Promotion Approaches
- Understanding of humanitarian/civil society issues in the country and the region.
- Good IT skills (especially Ms. Office)
- You Can Download the ARD Job Manual guide that show you how to apply from the following link http://alatta.org.ye/ard_jobs_manual.pdf or follow the following steps:
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and cover letter in English, And the process for applying is as follow:
- Create an account in ARD website or sign-in (login) if you have already account by using this link https://alatta.org.ye/my-account
- After creating an account or login successfully then the website will redirect you to your account (my account) page.
- From My-Account page you have to click on candidate dashboard to go the current job list.
- Then search for any job position that fit your qualifications and click on it.
- Click on Apply for job button below (In the end of the job description) and if the button doesn’t appear to you, then you should update your web browser or try with another one.
- Rename your CV file name to be in English letters only before you upload it to our website.
- Fill the form and upload your C.V and copy your cover letter to the field of the cover letter then click on Send application.
latest date by 27/03/2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.