Ended WASH Project Manager
WASH Project Manager
Reference ID: R82/2020
Duty Station: Al-Baidha Gov- sana'a Gov
Contract length: 7 Months, renewable based of funding availability
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage the assigned WASH project to meet the project objectives within budget and allotted time frame.
- Prepare the implementation project plans with participation of project team.
- Continuously monitoring and supervising WASH activities, overseeing the technical design, execution and evaluation of progress through outputs and impacts using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of activities according to program manager, donor and other applicable timeframes and formats.
- Ensure that minimum standards of technical quality are adhered in all engineering activities and interventions, which are technically appropriate, suitable for the given emergency stage, realistic and on budget.
- Facilitate regular staff meetings to ensure awareness of project objectives, and opportunity for feedback.
- Participate in the relevant sub-cluster meetings and other related forum at district or governorate level.
- Be directly responsible for the technical guidance, management and implementation of the Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Program.
- Ensure that implementation of project in accordance with the proposals and donor requirements, on-time, on-budget and expected quality.
- Preparing a staff working schedule according to their assigned tasks.
- Document and share lessons learnt in a comprehensive and detailed manner to enable track trends on changes on a timely basis.
- Capacity and ability to build trust and relationships to organize people and manage performance of team.
- Liaise with the authorities, committees and other beneficiaries.
- Maintain good relations between the team and the target population.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, preferably in water and sanitation.
- 3-5 years of experience in WASH related activities.
- Knowledge of designing water and sanitation systems.
SKILLS and ABILITIES :
- Excellent team management skills.
- Ability to plan and deliver results in the field and ability to develop team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the community, supervisors and colleagues.
- Trustworthy and able to manage resources effectively.
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Commitment to the aims and Humanitarian principles with respect and dignity, while working towards protecting beneficiaries and vulnerable populations from sexual exploitation and Abuse by workers aid.
- Understanding of the social, political and economic context of the Country.
- Ability to think independently and problem solve.
- Strong planning organizational skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Honest, hardworking and committed to community development.
- Be a team player and ready to collaborate with others in positive manner.
- Ability to travel independently, including to rural communities and work long hours.
- You Can Download the ARD Job Manual guide that show you how to apply from the following link http://alatta.org.ye/ard_jobs_manual.pdf or follow the following steps:
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and cover letter in English, And the process for applying is as follow:
- Create an account in ARD website or sign-in (login) if you have already account by using this link https://alatta.org.ye/my-account
- After creating an account or login successfully then the website will redirect you to your account (my account) page.
- From My-Account page you have to click on candidate dashboard to go the current job list.
- Then search for any job position that fit your qualifications and click on it.
- Click on Apply for job button below (In the end of the job description) and if the button doesn’t appear to you, then you should update your web browser or try with another one.
- Rename your CV file name to be in English letters only before you upload it to our website.
- Fill the form and upload your C.V and copy your cover letter to the field of the cover letter then click on Send application.
latest date by 27/03/2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.