Ended Storekeeper (3)
Position: Store Keeper – (3)
Vacancy Reference Number: STK - Sanaa/20
The purpose of this position (RRM storekeeper) is to take charge of the overall control of RRM W/H, which includes but is not limited to, stock management of operational materials and supplies, inventory controlling and recording of warehouse commodities receipts and dispatches.
- Receive and dispatch food and non-food items as per supporting documents.
- Maintain, clean and pest-free storing conditions; detect any infestation of goods while on trucks and inside warehouse.
- Deliver goods on request against official and approved documentation i.e. Supply Request Form (SRF)/ Food Release Order (FRO) along with distribution plan.
- Supervise loading and off-loading of food commodities, non-food items and report any discrepancies.
- Report on the quality and quantity of the food and non-food items received at the store.
- Ensure proper stacking of food and non-food items at the store.
- Maintain accurate stock management and record in stock cards/ledger book. Ensure proper filing of Supply Request Form (SRF), Goods Delivery Notes (GDN) and Goods Received Notes (GRN).
- Arrange for reconditioning of received damaged bags or cartons at the store.
- Carry out periodic physical inventory (Weekly) and maintain archiving of hard and soft copies of records.
- Report on and, in consultation with others, take appropriate action for the disposal of spoilt commodities.
- Adhere to IRY policies, hand books and guidelines.
- Perform other related duties as requested by the line supervisor or manager.
- Higher diploma in business administration, warehousing or equivalent (preferable)
- 1-year experience in the field of logistics and warehouse operation with INGOs/NGOs
- Minimum of diploma graduation and at least one year of experience working in the field of emergency food assistance with humanitarian organization (INGOs/NGOs).
- Good computer skills in word, excel and e-mail applications.
- Good written and spoken Arabic and English skills is an Added avantagé.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team work environment and with a minimal supervision.
Core Values (Required):
- Diversity and Inclusion.
Core Competencies (Required):
- Working with People.
- Drive for Results.
Functional Competencies (Required):
- Planning and Organizing.
E) CONTACTS/KEY RELATIONSHIPS
F) PROBLEM SOLVING (Thinking Environment)
- Ability to deal with complex situation and solve issues and problems
G) WORKING CONDITIONS AND LEVEL OF TRAVEL REQUIRED
- This position is based at food distribution site within the targeted regions of emergency interventions.
Understanding of and commitment to safeguarding, child safety and protection from sexual abuse and exploitation principles.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to Click Here .
- All applications must include the vacancy reference number in the Reference No. Applications without the correct reference number will not be considered.
- Qualified Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Only Short –listed candidates will be contacted.