Position Title: psychiatric
- Employer:Raymah Foundation For Development and Humanitarian Response- RFDH ( financed by UNFPA ) .
- Duty Station:Raymah .
- Duration: 9 months ( maybe extended )
- Starting Date: ASAP ( as soon as possible).
- Application Deadline : 15 April 2020 .
- Full Time Position .
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
1- Ability to make treatment plans , follow up the psychiatric patients and develop them according to scientific bases and practical experience .
2- Preparation and writing psychological reports about thesupervised psychological cases.
3- Participating in developing psychological health programmes in the local community as needed .
4- Participating in the rehabilitation and training of patients .
5-Determination of the Therapeutic standards used in the center and Supervision of its implementation .
6- -Participating in the development of work mechanisms, treatment and rehabilitation in the center .
7- Ability to plan and keeping up with the new developments in the field of Psychotherapy .
8- Performance of any other tasks within the position .
Job Requirements :
1- Arab Board degree in Psychiatry.
2- Good Conduct and Behavior.
3- Minimum of 5 years of experience in this field.
4- Experience in providing Psychotherapy treatment for patients.
5- Experience in the clinical examination for the patients and prescribe medicine.
- Documents to be submitted for application: CV and Motivation Letter (incomplete applications will be not considered)
- How to send the application: by e-mail to email@example.com (applications delivered by hand will be not considered)
- Subject reference to be used is ‘011 – Psychiatrist ”
- Accepted will be contacted within the short list