Job Title: Executive Secretary
Start Date : 26/03/2020
Location :Sana'a / United Insurance Company
Established in 1981, United Insurance is a subsidiary of Hayel Saeed Anam Group.
To perform all duties of executive and modern secretary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for drafting admin letters, preparing correspondence, documentation in Arabic and English languages.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Prepares and assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Schedule meetings and conference room with all requirements, prepare meeting reports.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in English Language or related discipline.
- Minimum Five years working experience.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral Arabic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Arabic).
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to work under pressure .