Ended Supervisor/Medical Representative (3)
Job Title: Supervisor / Medical Rep.
Position Grade: Manager
Location: Sanaa, Aden, Ibb
Reports to: Sales Region Manager
Contract Duration: I year (renewable)
Almansoob Trading Stores Summary:
Al Mansoob Trading Stores was founded in 1930. MTS starts with general trading, money exchange and remittances between Yemen and other countries. The turnaround came in the year 1975 when some international producers dealerships were awarded to MTS.
Mr. Qassem Al Mansoob was one of two persons who established the federation of chamber and commerce in Yemen. He is the chairman for the chamber of commerce in Ebb city since its inspection in 1963 so far.
MTS contributed to the establishment and success of some national strategic projects like The Yemen Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Tobacco and Sulfur National Company (Kamran), Yemen and Kuwait Bank and MARIB YEMEN INSURANCE CO.
Pharma (GlaxoSmithKline UK, Aspen South Africa, UNI-PHARMA Greece, SOOFT Italy, InterMed Greece, Dar AlDawa Jordan, Unipharma Portugal, Farmodiética Portugal, FARLIN Taiwan)
Foods (Tirma Spain, Wawel Poland, Dancing Cow Italy, Sweet & Joy Poland, Kellogg’s Italy, Deka Indonesia)
Home Appliances (BEKO Turkey, GRUNDIG Germany, UĞUR Turkey, VESTFROST Denmark, KLIMASAN Turkey)
Tyres (KETER China, CORDIANT Russia, HIHERO Thailand, SUPERSTONE Thailand)
MTS is pleased to announce the above job vacancy with the following details:
Job Requirements (Qualification and Experience)
- University degree in pharmaceutical field.
- Excellent representation, negotiation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to work comfortably in multi-cultural contexts
- Good skills with basic software, such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to write reports and situational briefings in English
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
Duties and Responsivities
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Monitor and analyse data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
Qualified Applicants meeting the above requirements are required to send their CVs to the following email address:
Deadline: 25 May 2020
Kindly mention the Job Title and Location in the email subject field of your message. It is highly important to mention the location that you are applying for: Sana'a OR Aden OR Ibb
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further processing