Ended Health, Safety and Environment Manger
Employer: Union Cement Company
Category: Health, Safety and Environment Manger
Posted on: 21/04/2020
Responsibilities and duties:
- Create, develop and implement work place Health and safety plan and procedures.
- Establish health and safety Risk management for the company.
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish health and safety culture.
- Evaluate health and safety practice and procedure for risk assessment and comply with legal guidelines.
- Prepare and implement plan for disposal of hazardous wastes and pollutants based on legal guidelines.
- Identify the work place environmental aspects according to legal requirements.
- Responsible for applying legal requirements related to environmental and health and safety.
- Establish and Conduct safety training and accidental preventing training.
- Monitor employees conformity to safety law and policy.
- Suggest and initiate solutions, improvements and prevention steps for safety issues.
- Investigate work place incident to find causes and take prevention measures for further. incidents.
- Inspect equipment for unsafe workplace conditions.
- Create and implement safety reorganization and reward policy.
- Responsibility for minimize or eliminating hazards at the workplace.
- Set environmental and health and safety targets for the company based on legal. requirements, policies and global standards.
- Valid qualification in occupation health and safety.
- Knowledge and understanding of legal environmental and health and safety guidelines.
- Excellent Knowledge in Risk assessment management.
- Understanding the local environmental law.
- Professional in establishing procedure and writing reports.
- Organizational and motivational skills.
- Ability for conducting data analysis and reporting statics.
- Multitask ability.
- Team leader and leadership.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in computer skills special Microsoft office.
- Proficient in technology and equipment used for environmental inspection.
- Minimum 10-years work experience in related field and at least 3-5 years in similar position
- BA in safety management and/or BSC in chemistry, chemical or mechanical engineering or similar field.
Interested Candidate should send the following:
- Detailed C.V. in English and Arabic.
- A copy of the highest academic degreed obtained.
- Copy of work certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted:
Please send your applications to:
Union Cement Company Caltex roundabout, AL-Mansoura,- P.O.
Box 535, Aden. Fax: 02 357999
Deadline to send your Application: 27/05/2020