Employer: Sana’a British School
Position Title: English Teacher
Application deadline: 31/5/2020
Employment type: Full-time
Sana’a British School Overview:
Sana’a British School is a mainstream, English speaking, state-run school for children from expatriates and local families. The pupils follow the British curriculum starting at foundation phase through to key stage three. The school offers a broad range of subjects and the children are assessed to make sure they are on track to meet the expectations and requirements of the school.
Sana'a British School is currently seeking qualified and experienced English speaking candidates for the post of English and Humanities Teacher to provide a high standard of teaching for all levels (Foundation- Primary-Secondary).
- Planning, preparing, delivering, and evaluating lessons
- Maintaining attendance and progress records for students
- Checking and assessing classwork and homework assignments
- Promoting and encouraging students to communicate only in English to improve their listening and speaking skills
- Using teaching materials effectively
- Abiding by regulations and code of conduct
- A very good command of English Language and excellent use of computers
- Qualified in the related field
- A minimum of 3-year experience in the required field
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, creativity, and imagination
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
- Prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and efficiency
- Dedication, devotion, and confidentiality
Note: A detailed job description will be provided to accepted applicants.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com indicating the subject line: English Teacher.