Ended Back-end Developer
Employer: Financial Tamkeen company
A leading financial company is looking for an analytical, Back-end Developer who will work with team members to create, troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. He/she should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a Backend Developer, he/she should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. He/she should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- Designing, implementing and managing APIs using RESTful technology, soap tech,
- Testing and evaluating new APIs,
- Handling errors and making the necessary plans to avoid them,
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications,
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing APIs.
- Working closely with other developers, business and systems analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or a related field.
- 3+ years in design, development and implementation.
- Strong experience on programming in C#, Python, and operating systems is required.
- Strong experience in handling SQL Server databases.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing and speaking).
Qualified and Interested Candidate should send the following to: email@example.com
- Detailed C.V. in English and Arabic.
- A copy of the highest academic degreed obtained.
- Copy of work certificates.
- Write the title of the position- your name in the "email subject line"
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, No later than 31 May 2020.