Ended Office Keeper
Job Title: Office Keeper
Location: Hajjah Office
Hours: Full Time
Reporting to: HR & Admin Assistant
Start date: ASAP
Human Appeal is a non-profit organisation working across the globe to strengthen humanity’s struggle against poverty, social injustice and natural disaster. Through the provision of immediate relief and establishment of sustainable development programmes, we aim to invest in real effective solutions.
Now over 27 years, Human Appeal has a presence in 24 countries spanning across 3 regions: Asia, Africa, and middle east in addition to international offices in Europe. 2020 is an exciting time as we continue to build on our achievements to transform the lives of millions of people across the world. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who is passionate about international development to join our Human Appeal Yemen team.
Responsible for the cleanliness of premises and provision of hygiene consumables and cleaning products.
MAJOR Essential Duties RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for cleaning building rooms, halls, bathrooms, furniture and kitchen.
- Ensure that the office yard is clean also the stairs up to the roof.
- Ensure that each bathroom is equipped with toilet paper and soap.
- Ensure that the water dispenser always stocks with water.
- Make coffee and tea for staff, clean all kitchen equipment (Mugs, Dishes, Spoons, Knives, Water heater….. etc.).
- Responsible for office cleaning equipment and tools.
- Dispose of all garbage waste.
- Inform the administrator of any maintenance and notices to undertaken.
- Clean and arrange the guesthouse rooms.
- Secondary School certificate
- Arabic language is important and English knowledge if available.
- Discipline in time.
- Good listening and understanding skills.
- Good Presentable.
- Please send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clearly write the Position Name + Duty Station that you are applying for in the Email subject.
- RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON A ROLLING BASIS.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 25 / May/ 2020