Ended Finance and Accounts Manager
Company: Qima Coffee
Role: Finance and Accounts Manager
Location: Sana’a, Yemen
Deadline: 5th June 2020
We are an international business, based in the UK, China and Yemen.
Reporting to the CEO, the Finance and Accounts Manager will lead a team of professionals across payroll, accounts payable & receivable.
The post holder will lead the production and development of management/financial accounting and reporting, including the preparation of statutory accounts for audit and will provide guidance and advice on all operational finance matters to colleagues across the organization.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Producing a full set of consolidated Management Accounts, including balance sheet reconciliations
- To ensure stakeholder reports are correct, reviewing & authorizing before submission
- Production of cash flow and various financial reporting
- Ensuring all lines of income are billed in a timely manner
- Supporting other Managers with ad hoc activities
- Manage 2-4 members of staff, oversee their work and manage their development
- Drive the financial planning and reporting of the company by analyzing its performance and risks, highlighting these to senior leadership
- Ensure company financial systems and processes are robust, compliant and support both current activities and future growth plans
- Deliver a Business Partnering service to the business to review revenue, costs, and opportunities to deliver enhanced surplus for re-investment
- Ownership of budget, forecasting and long-term plans.
- End to end cash management responsibility including AP, AR, payroll and 3rd party payments
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACMA, CA) with solid post qualified experience
- Ideally, have some reputable audit firm experience
- UK VAT and tax knowledge
- Excellent speaking and written English
- Solid group consolidation experience required
- Strong, effective communicator, comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent knowledge of implementing ERP systems on start ups
- Preferably knowledge of Odoo accounting package
- Management and leadership skills
Please send the CV and cover letter of the applicant, including previous experience, with the title (Finance and accounts Manager) to info@Qimacoffee.com