Ended Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
SOUL for Development is a national NGO, founded in February 1997, by a group of Yemeni professionals out of their desire to achieve a higher quality of life for Yemeni women and children, and contribute to the development process of the nation. Since its establishment it has implemented programs and projects in health, nutrition, WASH, education, child rights, and youth empowerment. It is currently operating in Sana’a, Taiz, Aden, Hadhramawt, Al Hudaydah, Al Maharah, Socotra and Dhamar governorates.
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (1).
Contract Type: Full Time.
Contract Duration: 5 Months
Start Date: As soon as possible.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will report to the MEAL Unit. He/she will be in charge of implementing the project’s MEAL activities ensuring the project outcomes and the organization’s overall strategies are achieved.
- Review and update the Project Indicator trackers template and MEAL plan in collaboration with projects managers.
- Follow up progress reporting on project indicator trackers and MEAL plan.
- Lead all SOUL’s assessments including: baseline, end-line, KAP studies, and strategic goals, as instructed.
- Carry out quality assurance spot checks in each project site.
- Develop and maintain databases when required.
- Ensure proper data collection, entry and analysis of project surveys.
- Monitor data quality and track the progress of project activities.
- Lead all monitoring activities of the project including pre- and post-distribution monitoring for the project, if any.
- Maintain a proper electronic and hard archiving system of all related MEAL documents;
- Review the performance of existing management information systems and identify potential modifications of its structure and information resources.
- Review projects plans to ensure mainstreaming AAP in the project.
- Constantly review feedback and complaints mechanism log, reports, and follow up cases until they are closed in the field.
- Review the monthly report on feedback and complaint mechanism of each project.
- Review the project’s data in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERPNEXT) system and monitor data entry update and accuracy.
- Assess the application of the ERP system and provide an analytical report.
- Monitor the performance of all project activities and provide reports as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in social sciences, international development or equivalent.
- A minimum of two- year professional experience in similar position.
- Prior Training in M&E is an asset.
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge and demonstrated capacity of databases and online survey sites: Kobo Toolbox, and Google form is essential.
- Good analytical, and excellent oral communication, teamwork and people skills.
- Familiarity with data collection tools, data processing and analysis, SPSS, Excel, and monitoring techniques is essential.
- Good knowledge and proven experience in developing performance indicators, and data collection
- Strong command of both Arabic and English languages.
- Very good command of MS Office applications.
- Qualified candidates are invited to fill their information and submit their CVs in the link below:
- Applications with no detailed information within the specified Form will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of this appointment, selection processes would be on a rolling basis.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is 30.06.2020