Job Title: Operation Manager
Salary and Benefits: Unspecified
Contract Type: Fixed Term (with 6 months probationary period).
Reports To: Executive Manager
Announcing Date: 23-June-2020
Location: Yemen- Hadhramout
This position is need superb analytical and business skills. One of the main objectives is to meet project budgets, must assess the operational and financial risks for proposed construction, catering projects and help the company to select the most commercially viable ones. Multitasking and leadership skills are also important, candidate should be able to prioritize projects according to urgency or client demands, and effectively delegate tasks to operations Team Leaders at company Locations, It is also the duty of the operation manager to explain technical information to clients when the need arises.
The Operation Manager will be responsible but not limited to:
- Monitor the day-to-day all financial operations.
- Develop and maintain working practices and ensure staff are fully conversant in the locations.
- Building and motivating a team, to ensure customer satisfactory.
- Work hand-in-hand with the project team to create a mutual understanding of the project strategy based on the requirement of the job
- Conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of all projects or contracts documents so as to be familiar with every detail and/or requirements
- Work with safety units in a bid to plan and manage safety programs for each project and make sure that all aspects of safety are reached
- Help project teams and engineers in the arrangement and analysis of projects and scheduling of reports on projects
- Oversee projects as they are being carried out to make sure that the work is done according to outlined specifications, and that they also conform with project timetable
- Convey project needs from the project team to the management of the company.
- Assist in the maintenance, development, and enhancement of the company’s relationship with contractors in a bid to produce strategic partnership
- Execute daily operations of monitoring the work executed by team leaders at site and prepare interims and completion project reports.
- Supervise monitor and report Project progress throughout the project cycle to ensure on time completion.
- Manage Cash Flow Requirements for the Projects.
- Controlled expenditures within limitations of project budget.
- Monitor, verify and enforce specification compliance of materials at various stages of project.
- Manage and control Project Budget.
- Coordinate with clients, consultants, sub-contractors
Requirements (Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities):
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline (business administration, Engineering…etc.).
- At least 10 years of extensive experience in management .
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic & English
- Fully aware of Business management, P&L, Budget planning.
- Computer literate or experience, including word processing, databases/ spreadsheet uses with good numerical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Detail-oriented and good record keeper
- Good numerical skills
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility in all aspects of working.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude
- The deadline for receiving applications is Thursday July 23, 2020
- Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV and a covering letter explaining the suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading Operation Manager
- Note that this recruitment is competency-based and all applicant from around Yemen are encouraged to apply. As long as they have the required experience.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted