Job Title: Site Manager
Salary and Benefits: Unspecified
Contract Type: Fixed Term (with 6 months probationary period).
Reports To: Operation manager
Announcing Date: 23-June-2020
Work Schedule: Rotational
Location: Yemen - Hadhramout
This position will support and help day to day operations, Maintains strong working relationships with site operations, administrations and main office departments, supervisors for delivery of administrative services for company site divisions.Provide oversight by facilitating planning, strategy and execution of team objectives. Position will take lead for the company site location and supporting: Construction, Admin, Store, Camp maintenance, Accommodation…etc. This position will assist all company departments on site.
The Site Manager will be responsible but not limited to:
- Manages site location budget, Develop budget and cost allocations.
- Manages and leads Construction
- Resolves site support function difficulties and implements resolutions.
- Coordinates and lead work flow between departments and work areas.
- Directs, leads, praises, and develops site office employees, striving to maintain a positive work environment for the site.
- Plans and organizes all daily functions of site office operations..
- Maintains financial performance of the site at or above AOP (Annual Operating Plan)
- Manages and leads a continuous improvement Site Office process.
- Ensure timely processing in all departments, particularly service orders, rental check in/out.
- Understand and actively support action goals/objectives, and implement plans to meet them.
- Maintains an extremely high level of inventory accuracy
- Promotes safe work habits in the workplace by having,
- Responsible for documenting audits, required inspections, employee safety training.
Requirements (Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities):
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline (business administration, Engineering in Civil, Electrical…etc.).
- At least 5 years of extensive experience in Construction .
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic & English
- Fully aware of Site Management
- Computer literate or experience, including word processing, databases/ spreadsheet uses with good numerical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility in all aspects of working.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude
- The deadline for receiving applications is Thursday July 23, 2020
- Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV and a covering letter explaining the suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading Site Manager
- Note that this recruitment is competency-based and all applicant from around Yemen are encouraged to apply. As long as they have the required experience.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted