Job Title: Catering Manager
Salary and Benefits: Unspecified
Contract Type: Fixed Term (with 6 months probationary period).
Reports To: Operation manager
Announcing Date: 23-June-2020
We are looking for Catering Manager who is analyzing Running and oversee the catering facilities, events and contract service. Responsible for financial control and development of income generated opportunities. Develop and maintain working practices in line with food hygiene & safety regulations, planning food and beverage menus, scheduling shifts and coordinating food preparation and serving during events. Lead and motivate a team to deliver a high standard of food and beverage preparation and service. To be successful in this role, should has work experience in catering or hospitality and solid organizational abilities. Ultimately, he will be ensure to run efficient catering contract and facilities.
The Catering Manager will be responsible but not limited to:
- Monitor the day-to-day all financial operations within the Catering division
- Manage financial division employees, including financial assistants.
- Responsible to coordinate and oversee the catering team in a structured and daily routine ensuring the highest standards are met
- Metrics and information gathering including but not limited to - monthly client reports, consumption tracking, customer community feedback analysis, engagement, values and impact
- Plan food and beverage menus considering clients’ preferences and special requests
- Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
- Schedule staff shifts
- Oversee food prep and customer service
- Report on expenses
- Manage stock and place orders as needed
- Develop and maintain working practices in line with current food hygiene regulations and ensure staff are fully conversant in the locations.
- Building and motivating a team, to ensure customer satisfactory
- Constantly review and improve process and supplier selection
- Develop and maintain procedures for stock control, and stores.
- Responsible for financial accountability for P & L and all administration
- Maintain budgets, expenses and activity logs
- Ensure supplies and equipment are adequate in quantity and quality
- Catering Tender preparation
- Help to increase company clientele
Requirements (Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities):
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline (business administration, hospitality or culinary management).
- HACCP Certificate
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager or similar role
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Hands-on experience with creating menus from scratch
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Customer service attitude
- Ability to remain calm and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances
- Flexibility to work during weekends and holidays
- The deadline for receiving applications is Thursday July 23, 2020
- Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV and a covering letter explaining the suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile to email@example.com with the subject heading Catering Manager
- Note that this recruitment is competency-based and all applicant from around Yemen are encouraged to apply. As long as they have the required experience.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted