M & E Assistant
Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development (YARD) is seeking to recruit:
Position: M&E Assistant
Location: Sana’a Governorate
Reports to: Project Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Deadline: 05 July, 2020
Brief Overview: Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development Foundation (YARD) is a National/Local Non-Government Foundation established for providing humanitarian assistance to individuals and community development and disaster relief, since 2013. YARD has been implementing various emergency, relief and development projects, as it has presence in 4 governorates in Yemen. Its programs are supported by UNHCR, UNICEF, UNFPA and UNOCHA. YARD is undertaking programs in the fields of CCCM, Shelter/NFIs, Protection, Cash Assistance, Education, WASH and Livelihood Programming, targeting IDPs, host communities and the most vulnerable individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Frequent field visits to conduct an on-going data collection process through interviews with beneficiary households and other stakeholders and ensure high-quality data collected in accordance with the agreed time plan and data collection strategy.
- Participate in baseline, midline, and end line surveys as required.
- Enter monitoring data into computer-based data collection system according to schedule, and or supervise this process.
- Support an on-going process of beneficiary verification.
- Monitor distributions and submit field visit report to the M&E Officer as requested.
- Conduct PDM, after each distribution and collect beneficiaries' feedback, and train the field Enumerator on different M&E tools.
- She/he Works with M&E Officer to track that program-based monitoring activities are perform according to schedule.
- Watch and report on any new needs arising in the project target areas.
- Ensure proper filing and management of documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree in (Social Science- Statistics - IT) or relevant field.
- One year Experience working within an NGO is preferred.
- Understanding of the social, political and economic context of Yemen.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel, SPSS.
- Strong oral and written English skills.
- Ability to think independently and problem solving.
- Ability to interpret figures.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Honest, hardworking and committed to community development
- Very Good communication and reporting skills in written and spoken English.
- Excellent in using Microsoft including (word, excel, power point and emails).
- English and Arabic
The incumbent MUST be fluent in both languages (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
Interested candidates are requested to use the below link and fill in all required fields:
- Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates may be required to sit for a test.
- This job is for only Yemen National qualified candidates, regardless of disability, gender identity, marital status, race, color or ethnic and national origins.
- YARD does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing or any other fees).