Ended Store Keeper
Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development (YARD) is seeking to recruit:
Position: Store Keeper
Location: Al-Jawf Governorate
Reports to: Project Manager/Operation Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Deadline: 05 July, 2020
Brief Overview: Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development Foundation (YARD) is a National/Local Non-Government Foundation established for providing humanitarian assistance to individuals and community development and disaster relief, since 2013. YARD has been implementing various emergency, relief and development projects, as it has presence in 4 governorates in Yemen. Its programs are supported by UNHCR, UNICEF, UNFPA and UNOCHA. YARD is undertaking programs in the fields of CCCM, Shelter/NFIs, Protection, Cash Assistance, Education, WASH and Livelihood Programming, targeting IDPs, host communities and the most vulnerable individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all items are stored in a way to be counted, and packed correctly considering ACF standard.
- Ensure the record of the stock movement, keeping update on a daily basis (in/out movement).
- Update the stock report on a weekly basis.
- Conduct the overall monthly inventory to prepare the monthly stock report.
- control the expiry dates of the items, applying the FIFO international rule (first in/first out)
- Advise the Supply Manager before the stock of the consumables items run out.
- Ensure that always the store is secure and the doors are properly locked.
- Ensure that the stores are hygienic and clean
- Check daily that the store is clean and is regularly disinfected and ventilated;
- Check the temperature and humidity of the store;
- Check the sanitary conditions of new products (absence of parasites)
- Make sure that you have the required document to check the items upon delivery
- Complete the various dispatch documents
- Supervise and organize the loading and the unloading of the vehicles/trucks.
- Examine the deliveries: quantity, quality, documentation;
- Check the sanitary conditions of the products entering; Report any problem with the quality
- Any other tasks assigned by wash Coordinator or the Project Manager.
- Minimum of diploma graduation and at least one year of experience working in the field of emergency assistance with humanitarian organization (INGOs/NGOs).
- Good computer skills in word, excel and e-mail applications.
- Good written and spoken Arabic and English skills is an Added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team work environment and with a minimal supervision.
- English will be an asset
Interested candidates are requested to use the below link and fill in all required fields:
- Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates may be required to sit for a test.
- This job is for only Yemen National qualified candidates, regardless of disability, gender identity, marital status, race, color or ethnic and national origins.
- YARD does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing or any other fees).