Ended Accountability Assistant
JOB TITLE: Accountability Assistant (1)
LOCATION: Sana'a, Al-Bayda and Marib
REPORTS TO: Project Manager
Contract Type: Full time
Contract Duration: 3 Month renewable upon performance
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Deadline Date: 02/07/2020
Building Foundation for Development (BFD), a non-Governmental, non-Profit organization (NGO), a humanitarian based development oriented which over years extended coverage to several governorates. It is being committed to contribute in attainment of the sustainable human development goals and realization of the vision of peace and welfare through sustainable and effective development projects.
please visit www.bfdyemen.org for more information.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Purpose of the position:
- The accountability Assistant will be providing support in accountability for the whole RRM project in regards to ongoing activities by collecting feedbacks and complaints from beneficiaries through dedicated hotline and other channels designed by MEAL Sector.
- The incumbent will act and be the main focal point for beneficiary complaints and feedbacks about RRM Activities. The incumbent will be responsible for fulfilling the field-level accountability needs of the projects and will follow up with project focal points per the predefine feedback and complain mechanisms protocols and category, also she/he should come up with findings based on stakeholders’ feedback received through various channels using evidence-based and participatory approach.
- The accountability Assistant will be providing support DDM & PDM for the project activities of distribution.
- Objective/Assignment 1: Receive complaints from beneficiaries and provide appropriate and timely answers along with DDM and PDM
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Collect feedback and complaints of beneficiaries by answering the dedicated hotline
- Collect feedback and complaints during distribution and any other activities using the dedicated forms.
- Conduct regular awareness session for the beneficiaries about the RRM & FCM.
- Conduct regular awareness session for the staff in regard to the RRM & FCM.
- Ensure to be informed and aware of the projects activities in order to make sure to provide accurate information (in case information is missing ask the Project Officer)
- Reply to feedbacks and complaints in a timely manner respecting Action based on internal Standard Operating Procedure.
- Monitor all feedback and complaints received, ensure action is taken and documentation is maintained
- Communicate effectively with projects RRM focal points to follow up on the different feedbacks and complains per to the protocols
- Coordinate with other MEAL field staff to make sure of all feedbacks and complains are address and recorded in the proper way.
- Ensure that beneficiaries are kept fully informed of progress as per as Action based on internal Standard Operating Procedure.
- Providing support DDM & PDM processes and work for the project activities of distribution.
- Progress reports according to the internal policy- daily, weekly, monthly bases.
- Objective/Assignment 2: Responsible for recording, investigating and reporting all beneficiary related complaints.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Prepare and submit reports and analysis on Weekly and Monthly Report providing and including all qualitative and quantitative data collected during the month.
- Provide inputs regarding Action with the beneficiaries
- Ensure proper filing of all relevant documents.
- At least 2-4 years of professional experience working in the field of accountability and MEAL.
- Advanced degree in social science or relevant discipline.
- Good knowledge of districts of the targeted governorates.
- Prior work experience in INGO in project MEAL and accountability.
- Strong experience with Assessment monitoring tools and systems.
- Strong representation, interpersonal skills, strong communication and diplomatic skills.
- Analytical skills, observation and analysis capacity.
- Ability to plan ahead and stress-resilient.
If you believe that you have the qualification and skills to excel in this position, Please send your CV, Clearly stating the job you are applying
Please if you are interested click the following link to apply for the post;
Interviews will be conducted on a ROLLING BASIS, and based on urgency; we may fill the position prior to the closing date
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline to send your application: before: 02/07/2020