We are looking for an experienced Flutter Developer who will join our software team. To work in a leading software company. Full-time and with many advantages. If you are looking to build a set of applications for companies known professionally and you have the following conditions, go through the experience.
Flutter Developer Responsibilities are:
- Develop quality flutter (Android, iOS) apps.
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Participate in the development and test phases in the development life-cycle.
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement.
- Work well with a team, along with developers, designers ...etc.
- 2+ years of experience working with mobile development
- 1+year experience in Flutter Development
- Have experience with Flutter for both iOS and Android.
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Must show your previous work.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as Web Token.
- Know how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Experience with version control such as Git.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Team worker.
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Highly motivated.
- Salary will be discussed in the interview.
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CVs to:
Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email.