Special Needs Learning Support Assistant
Employer: Sana’a British School
Position Title: Special Needs Learning Support Assistant.
Application dead line: 15/8/2020
Employment type: Full-time
Sana’a British School Overview:
Sana’a British School is a mainstream, English speaking, state-run school for children from expatriates and local families. The pupils follow the British curriculum starting at foundation phase through to key stage three. The school offers a broad range of subjects and the children are assessed to make sure they are on track to meet the expectations and requirements of the school.
Sana'a British School is currently seeking qualified and experienced English speaking candidates for the post Special Needs Learning Support Assistant to provide a high standard of teaching for all levels (Foundation- Primary-Secondary).
1. Preparing and using effective special learning recourses according to students’ needs.
2. Encouraging students’ confidence, self-esteem and independence.
3. Promoting and encouraging students to communicate only in English to improve their listening and speaking skills.
4. Supporting students in social activities.
5. Providing feedback and support to teachers and social workers.
6. Attending to students’ physical needs.
7. Reassuring distressed students.
8. Abiding by regulations and code of conduct.
1. A very good command of English Language and excellent use of computers.
2. Qualified in the field of special needs education (Autism and Downs Syndrome).
3. A minimum of 3-year experience in the required field.
4. Excellent organization and time management skills.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Demonstrates enthusiasm, creativity, and imagination.
7. Demonstrates honesty and integrity.
8. Prioritization and problem-solving skills.
9. Flexibility, sensitivity, and efficiency.
10. Dedication, devotion, and confidentiality.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the subject line: Special Needs Learning Support Assistant.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.