Ended Finance Officer
About Resonate! Yemen:
Resonate! Yemen is a youth-run organization that aims to bring the voices and ideas of Yemeni youth into the public policy discourse of Yemen and support youth work on issues of national and international importance. Resonate! Yemen works to provide opportunities for Yemeni youth to build policy analysis and civil leadership skills, and to encourage policymakers in Yemen to accept youth as key stakeholders in designing and implementing policies.
Job Title: Finance Officer
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Duration of Initial Contract: One year (extendable based upon performance)
Application Closing Date: 03/ August /2020
Purpose / Objectives:
Responsible for implementing and maintaining Resonate and donor financial procedures and effective financial management support to other staff & to partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking. Account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance Manager.
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts.
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices.
- Review and adhere to department budgets.
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets.
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct.
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients.
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees.
- Assist the financial manager in creating financial reports on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the organization’s financial policies and procedures.
- Ensures that payment and receipt vouchers are duly completed and accompanied with appropriate supporting documentation to provide sufficient / accurate information on accounting transactions.
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the organization’s management.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- A bachelor degree in Accounting or a relevant field.
- 2 years’ experience of financial management.
- Previous experience in working with COSs or INGOs Organization.
- Excellent Writing skills in Arabic and English.
- Strong analysis and synthesis capabilities
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet, SAGA).
- Strong innovation, organization and autonomy potentials
- Sense of initiative and responsibility, reactivity with a good character.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to Click Here( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOXWUrnmsx_sOBOHPCHSV15E-ixTelHTbbWONPUzK9az3mYw/viewform?pli=1)
- for submitting their application by midnight 03 August 2020
- RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON A ROLLING BASIS.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.