Job Title: Enumerators.
Department: Program implementation.
Reports To: Team leaders.
Location: (Aden,Lahj and Al- Dhale Governorates).
ABOUT GLOBAL COMMUNITIES
Global Communities is a global development organization committed to working in partnership with communities worldwide to bring about sustainable, impactful changes that improve the lives and livelihoods of the vulnerable. Development is not something we do for people; it is something we do with them. We believe that the people who understand their needs best are the people of the community itself. Global Communities’ Department of Humanitarian Assistance (HA) has developed a strategy for the organization’s response to the Yemen crisis, anchored in a field presence. Specifically, HA is responding directly in Yemen, intensifying Global Communities’ assistance to vulnerable Yemenis. Global Communities, with its more than 60-year experience in over 80 countries, has the commitment to be a strong part of humanitarian response to Yemen by building up the capacity of vulnerable groups and strengthening their resilience to improve their living conditions with a long-lasting, positive and community-based change.
The Enumerators will be responsible for conducting data collecting for Yemen emergency Food assistance YEFAII and IMPACTII program in terms of baseline, registering, market assessments and post distribution monitoring. In Al Dhale , Aden and Lahj Governorate, Yemen. Working under the leadership guidance of the responsible supervisor , Global communities aim of this advertisement will established a roster of enumerator in the governorates mentioned above who may called for contracting for short in time of need, within coming 6 months. The duties are specified in particular as follows:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Program Planning & Implementation enumerators; he/she is capable person to conduct and implement house-to-house information as required by the programs, under supervisor of team leader (GC staff) of the registration in the selected area. Mostly the following tasks:
PROGRAM RESPONSIBILITY :
- Register the new beneficiaries door by door according to the nomination records via YEFAII and IMPACT II registration questionnaire throw Device magic application.
- Participate in food distribution in organizing the distribution sit, submit the vouchers to beneficiaries, monitor the food distribution at vendor warehouse, also participate and support in other GC distribution if needed.
- Participate and organize the distribution sites of the WASH kits, Livestock, Agriculture seeds and tools, and ensure submission of the vouchers to beneficiaries.
- Do a data entry as needed.
- Data collection process by conducting focus group discussions and key informal interview. Etc., if needed.
- Insure the good documentation in the field by taking photos.
- Other Related Duties
- Conduct the post distribution monitoring.
- Submit the complete forms throw Device Magic application.
- Conduct assessments if there are new targeted areas
- Conduct the base line and end line assessment in targeted areas
- Conduct beneficiaries registration and verification for the targeted beneficiaries
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High School degree is required “Diploma or Bachelors are Preferred “and 6 to 12 months of relevant professional experience in a similar setting and capacity will be preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and teamwork-oriented.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organization skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage personal stress levels.
- Sense of neutrality and ability to work across Yemen, in cooperation with all parties to the conflict.
- Familiar with typing and using I-Pad.
- Ability to use MS office command.
- Had experience in registration and beneficiaries interviews
- Familiar with conducting focus group discussion
Applicants will be contacted when necessary.
- Application should consist of a one page cover letter and detailed resume or CV. Cover letter should include the applicant’s earliest date of availability to begin work with Global Communities.
- Resume or CV should include the applicant’s detailed work and educational history.
- Please select or specify one Governorate in the application form.
- Applications should be submitted to https://podio.com/webforms/21463955/1491567
- Applications submitted after 9 August 2020 will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.