Location: Multiple Cities (Sana’a , Aden , Hodiedah , Bajel , Ibb , Sada’a )
Storekeeper is responsible for the proper handling and storage of goods in the warehouse in accordance with standard operating procedures, he supervises and organizes the work.
- Effectively receive/dispatch commodities including transshipment (truck to truck) against official approved documentation (e.g. waybills and/or delivery notes) ensuring accuracy in physical count of commodities including the quality in compliance with the established standards.
- Ensures that goods are properly stored, picked, packed and loaded and reports any issues
- Ensures that all the stored goods are properly labelled (expiry dates, batch numbers, manufacturer, etc.) and recorded.
- Weighs and tallies goods during loading and unloading.
- Prepare, verify and sign off warehouse and transport documents, and maintain confidential files and accurate warehouse transaction records to ensure immediate reporting on commodity movements in line with the corporate requirements.
- Conduct daily warehouse closing reconciliation and accurate inventory checks supporting internal control systems in compliance with the warehouse management requirements.
- Updates bin cards and stock cards when supervising an inventory transaction.
- Perform daily inspections and prepare reports on the quantity and quality of the commodities received/dispatched and handled, detect promptly and analyze reasons for stock discrepancies/damages, investigate missing quantity and prepare warehouse loss reports recommending appropriate solutions, to enable informed decision-making.
- Implement appropriate measures to safeguard food and non-food commodities, to ensure quality control using standard preventive measures in line with established procedures and authorization received from the supervisor.
- Monitor condition of the warehouse and commodities and take appropriate actions, to support efficient warehouse space-planning and well-organized commodity storage following warehouse standards.
- Provide guidance and on-the-job training to warehouse staff to contribute to their development and high performance.
- B.A. degree in related field.
- Vocational training in administration or logistics, or equivalent experience
- Good in English
- Good knowledge in Computer
- Minimum three years' experience in storekeeping.
- People management
- Team work & Collaboration
Please send your CV. by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject line: Storekeeper & City applying to.
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Deadline to send your application: 03/08/2020.