Health Field Monitor (3)
Job Title: Health Field Monitor
No of position: 3 Position
Deadline: August 9th, 2020
Contract Type: Special Service Contract
Duration: 6 Months renewable based on funding availability
Duty Station: Marib Governorate (Al Abdiyah district)
Probationary Period: 6 months
Department: Health & Nutrition Programs
Reporting to: Health Officer
The Health Field Monitor will be responsible for monitoring and supervising all health activities in the targeted health facilities through monitoring the health workers and Community Health Volunteers (CHVs). He \ She will work under direct supervision of the Health Officer to whom regular reports and certain data should be submitted. The Health Field Monitor will represent RDP and actively participate in the coordination processes with Local Authorities, DHO, local representative and other stakeholders at the sub-district level.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with health officer to achieve program's objectives and targets effectively and efficiently.
- Be responsible for the health workers and Community Health Volunteers (CHVs) in targeted health facility and manage HF activities in identifying and verifying the most vulnerable beneficiaries.
- Provide technical support for health workers inside the targeted health facilities for provision of Health Minimum Services Package (MSP)
- Day to day monitoring of health workers to ensure adhering to the technical guidelines.
- Assist in the coordination meetings and awareness sessions at the community level.
- Ensure project indicators are met, meeting beneficiaries to get their feedback about service rendered.
- Report on a daily basis the health workers achievement using RDP reporting tools.
- Sensitize beneficiaries of the complaint and feedback mechanism (CFM).
- Participate in conducting situational analysis as necessary under the guidance of the health officer.
- Collect and compile project data regularly and submit them to the Health Officer, including but not limited to statistical reports, case studies, narrative reports and success stories.
- Conduct regular and spot check physical count of medical and non-medical items.
- Provide technical assistance on health aspects to field team.
- Comply with RDP policies and procedures with respect to code of conduct, child protection, equal opportunities, security and safety, and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Commit to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political impartiality and non-discrimination.
- Perform any other related tasks as required.
- University degree or diploma in nursery, public health or any other related field.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience, with 6 months of work experience in the field with NGOs.
- Native Arabic with good English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent computer skills particularly in Microsoft Applications.
- Ability and willingness to stay at the field.
- Flexible, adaptable, able to improvise and work in stressful, volatile environment