Ended Junior Assistant HR
Name job: Junior assistant hr.
Place: main offices Aden
Responsible for accurate and timely monthly Human Resources (HR) reports for internal/ external clients. Custodian of Timesheets and leave records etc. Supervise HR assistant in following staff records, attendance, leave, personal files. Working closely with HR & Admin Coordinator for the preparation for the monthly payroll report. Follow up on Health insurance for all national staff. Provide full range of HR services to a high quality.
- Assist in preparing the general plan of the human resource and employee affairs department, and participate in the implementation of the plan under the supervision of the HR manager
- Follow up the rules and regulations of the employee policies, particularly the attendances (time in and out) and leave as well as official holidays.
- Direct supervision on the employee attendances (finger print) and updating it accordingly and preparing monthly summary report of employee discipline to the HR manager.
- Receive job applications and prepare shortlists according to recruitment policies, prepare applicant's interview schedules by coordinating with them and apply recruitment policies based on the recruitment plan.
- Participate in the annual employee performance evaluation in accordance with FMF policy and under the supervision of HR manager.
- Constant update of employee statue such as (employee leave , permission, missions , per diems ) to the employee affairs system( Yemen soft)
- Follow up employee changes and update staff information according to the changes such as (employee promotions, qualifications, movements and personal information etc.
- Follow up staff guarantees whose recruitment might require commercial insurance as well as renew these papers annually
- Prepare and document contact and administrative orders and guidelines as well as warnings and assignments.
- Disseminate the culture of quality amongst the employees, apply it, instil its principles in them and consider it as part of the work.
- Analyze, identify employee training needs for FMF staff.
- Follow up training workshops, nominate employee accordingly, coordinate with their line managers and update the HR manager.
- Follow up evaluation of training outcomes of FMF staff and present recommendations based on the results.
- Supervise the logistical tasks at FMF.
- Apply the rules and regulations of safety and security that will ensure the safety of FMF staff
- Monitor the daily activities of service and cleaning employees and shifts of the guards on a daily basis.
- Conduct any other assignments as required
Qualification & Requirements :-
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Al least 2 years in Human Resources Management field.
- Strong communication skills – Good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Well presented, friendly manner
- Good interpersonal communication and the ability to deal with a wide range of people.
- Accurate and Precise
- Writing skills and Organized Filing system
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Works well on own initiative while maintaining strong rapport with colleagues
- Establishes and maintains credibility with wide range of staff from junior colleagues to senior management
- Be flexible in all aspects of work
- Willingness to work during weekends and official holidays if required
- Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email.