Protection Monitoring – Data Entry
National Staff Position
Position: Protection Monitoring – data entry
Job site: Aden
Report to: Protection Monitoring Coordinator
With the support and supervision of the Protection Monitoring Coordinator, is responsible for the correct and efficient reporting and processing of protection monitoring data: process data entry for KIIs, FGDs and HHAs.
- Ensure the monthly extraction through UNHCR of the data regarding the protection monitoring from HHAs – KOBO
- Fill weekly/monthly databases with collected data extracted from KIIs and FGDs, delivered by protection monitors
- Check reports from protection monitors and liaise with the team to make the necessary corrections/completing of data/info if needed.
- Collect and manage databases professionally: data collection, insertion.
- Collaborate with the protection monitoring coordinator to provide information for the monthly Protection Monitoring SitRep and ad hoc reports.
- Support the protection monitoring coordinator to prepare/update monthly overview of trends and ensure a regular analysis of this data.
- Assist in providing information and analysis for the bi-annual trend analysis.
- Translate any documents related to the activities implementation when requested by the protection monitoring coordinator.
- Ensure the respect of the principle of confidentially and do not disclose any information related to work
- Attend trainings when requested by the Coordinator.
- Keep comprehensive overview of the achievements and targets reached by protection monitors in different locations and per type of information collection tool, indicating the challenges and mitigating measures proposed or to be implemented, etc.
- Keep overview of the UNHCR refugee protection project to understand the link between reports on the realities on the ground and the service delivery by INTERSOS protection teams for refugees and asylum seekers.
- Perform other related duties upon request to support the project team and the project implementation process
- Hold an BA in social sciences or related fields;
- At least 1 year of professional experience working in Protection interventions with local or international NGO;
- Familiarity with protection principles, standards and procedures, terminology;
- Native Arabic – EXCELLENT written and spoken English;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent computer skills (proven computer literacy), especially in excel;
- Knowledge of KOBO and ODK programmers for smart tool data collection would be as asset;
- Readiness to commit and adhere to the values, mission and vision of INTERSOS;
- Strong team spirit, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment;
- Excellent analytical skills, observation and analysis capacity;
- Attention to detail and structured way of approaching tasks;
- Ability to plan and output oriented;
- Able to ensure quick quality delivery in stressful environment;
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and respect line management;
- Very strong interpersonal skills: strong communication and diplomatic skills;
- Practical and problem-solver;
- Ability to deal with heavy work pressure;
- Deadline for submission of application: 11 August 2020
- Documents to be submitted: CV and Motivation Letter (incomplete applications will be not considered), in addition to contact details for minimum 2 reference persons (include position and relation)
- How to send the application: by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org(applications delivered by hand will be not considered)
- Mention “Protection Monitoring – Data Entry – Aden” in the subject of your e-mail