Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development (YARD) is seeking to recruit:
Position: Compliant Supervisor
Reports to: Project Manager
Duration: 5 Months
Deadline: 08 August, 2020
Brief Overview: Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development Foundation (YARD) is a National/Local Non-Government Foundation established for providing humanitarian assistance to individuals and community development and disaster relief, since 2013. YARD has been implementing various emergency, relief and development projects, as it has presence in 4 governorates in Yemen. Its programs are supported by UNHCR, UNICEF, UNFPA and UNOCHA. YARD is undertaking programs in the fields of CCCM, Shelter/NFIs, Protection, Cash Assistance, Education, WASH and Livelihood Programming, targeting IDPs, host communities and the most vulnerable individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify complaint and other feedback trends which indicate where the response can improve.
- Ensure regular analyze and maintenance of complaints and feedback database/information System and ensure information is shared on a regular basis
- Support to ensure complaints are closed within the appropriate timeframe
- Ensure CFM database is forwarded to programs/ MEAL department on monthly basis.
- Ensure confidentiality of complaint data is respected
- Submit internal, and accurate reports to the concerned programs/projects. The reports will be submitted weekly, or daily according to the urgency of the complaint; include monthly recommendations, if needed, to projects/programs and program managers as received.
- Accurately refer complaints internally within programs/projects staff at field level.
- Follow-up and receive weekly feedback, and complaint status progress related to the internal complaint referred to the programs/projects staff at field level. Ensure all documents and actions taken are documented, and feedback is given back to the complainant.
- Assist in design and implementation of accountability and complaints reporting mechanisms.
- Ensure regular sharing accountability and complaint response mechanism reports during awareness sessions or monthly meeting with affected people in targeted area.
- Ensure that accountability and complaint response mechanisms are effective and working efficiently.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Social Research, or a related field
- At least with 2 years relevant experience in humanitarian work
- Demonstrated knowledge of accountability especially feedback mechanisms concepts and international humanitarian quality standards
- Strong understanding of HAP, and other relevant global standards
- Experience of carrying out design and implementation of accountability and complaints reporting mechanisms.
- Ethical, focused on treating complainants/ community fairly and culturally sensitive
- Excellent computer skills especially developing databases.
- Sound analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in report writing
skills and languages:
Interested candidates are requested to use the below link and fill in all required fields:
- Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates may be required to sit for a test.
- This job is for only Yemen National qualified candidates, regardless of disability, gender identity, marital status, race, color or ethnic and national origins.
- YARD does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing or any other fees).