Ended Data Entry
Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development (YARD) is seeking to recruit:
Position: Data Entry
Location: Sana’a – Al Jawf
Reports to: Project Manager
Duration: 5 Months
Deadline: 08 August, 2020
Brief Overview: Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development Foundation (YARD) is a National/Local Non-Government Foundation established for providing humanitarian assistance to individuals and community development and disaster relief, since 2013. YARD has been implementing various emergency, relief and development projects, as it has presence in 4 governorates in Yemen. Its programs are supported by UNHCR, UNICEF, UNFPA and UNOCHA. YARD is undertaking programs in the fields of CCCM, Shelter/NFIs, Protection, Cash Assistance, Education, WASH and Livelihood Programming, targeting IDPs, host communities and the most vulnerable individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing data bases properly based on the IDP’s information and sorting them on basis of Districts.
- verification of the intake forms and standard formats on completeness of documentation before inserting in relevant data base
- Entering data into database software precisely and ensure the accuracy of information and prevent duplication.
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Ensure that the assisted list of BNFs are posted to the RRM Dashboard system on daily basis.
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan.
- Responding to information requests and provide basic data analysis and findings on a weekly and monthly basis to authorized staff.
- ensure the respect of the principle of confidentially and do not disclose any information related to work.
- write the monthly Figure report that describes the activities implemented in the field.
- Compile and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review, verify data and make corrections where necessary.
- Generate regular reports, store completed work in designated locations.
- Scan documents and print files, when required.
- Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks.
- Preparing List of beneficiaries and the list of fingerprints and the tokens.
- Ensure the respect of the principle of confidentially and not to disclose any information acquire by performing her/his duties.
- Preparing Stock tracking matrix reports.
- Collecting the photo of each distribution and archive them.
- Ensure to generate the learned lessons and project success stories
- Any other responsibilities required by the Project Manager.
Qualifications and Experience :
- University degree in information management or any other related field.
- Two years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working within NGOs is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel.
- Experience in data collection tools (KoboCollect – ODK – ONA) is an asset
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Previous experience of managing a team and managing projects
- Ability to write clear and well-argued assessment and project reports
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to think independently and problem solve.
skills and languages:
Interested candidates are requested to use the below link and fill in all required fields:
- Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates may be required to sit for a test.
- This job is for only Yemen National qualified candidates, regardless of disability, gender identity, marital status, race, color or ethnic and national origins.
- YARD does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing or any other fees).