Ended HR Assistant
Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development (YARD) is seeking to recruit:
Position: HR Assistant
Reports to: Project Manager/HR & Admin Manager
Duration: 5 Months
Deadline: 08 August, 2020
Brief Overview: Yemen Al-Khair for Relief and Development Foundation (YARD) is a National/Local Non-Government Foundation established for providing humanitarian assistance to individuals and community development and disaster relief, since 2013. YARD has been implementing various emergency, relief and development projects, as it has presence in 4 governorates in Yemen. Its programs are supported by UNHCR, UNICEF, UNFPA and UNOCHA. YARD is undertaking programs in the fields of CCCM, Shelter/NFIs, Protection, Cash Assistance, Education, WASH and Livelihood Programming, targeting IDPs, host communities and the most vulnerable individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain all staff record and individual files including contracts, leaves, appraisals etc.
- Provide HR administrative support, preparing of advertisements, receiving and filing applications, inviting candidates for interview, organizing interview venues, issuance of new staff identification cards – IDS, during staff recruitment process.
- Prepare letter of appointment and update staff history of all employees,
- Upon completion of the selection process, inform selected candidates on the terms and conditions of employment and necessary documentation to be submitted
- Assist new staff member to fill out all necessary human resources files.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees as assigned.
- Monitor staff attendance and ensure that all staff timesheets are submitted and filed on time.
- Assist on payroll preparation by compiling and reviewing relevant documents such as attendance sheets, salary advance vouchers.
- Assist staff in clarifying the HR policies, processes, procedures and standard YARD practices.
- Undertake and maintain HR archives in accordance with the YARD regulations.
- Communicate with relevant staff at the base as needed.
- Performs Other duties requested.
Qualifications and Experience :
- University degree in Business Administration or any relevant Field.
- At least one year of experience in similar position, preferably with an INGO.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent English and Arabic language skills (oral and written).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in computer applications (MS Office, including Outlook for email).
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
skills and languages:
Interested candidates are requested to use the below link and fill in all required fields:
- Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates may be required to sit for a test.
- This job is for only Yemen National qualified candidates, regardless of disability, gender identity, marital status, race, color or ethnic and national origins.
- YARD does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing or any other fees).