Ended Education Project Assistant
Job title: Education Project assistant
Direct manager: Education Officer
Place of work: Al Khokha and Al Tuhayta – Al Hudaydah Governorate
Duration: 4 months
Nahda Makers organization (NMO) Summary:
NMO is a humanitarian organization implementing several program in WASH, Food Security and livelihood, Shelter, Education and child protection Program in Yemen since 2012, with funding from different donors.
Nahda Makers Organization is looking for an efficient and qualified person to fill the post of Education assistant to carry out the following tasks:
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible of direct implementation in the targeted districts and supervise project field team to carry out a high-quality implementation.
- Responsible of collate data and information correctly and share them with project officer.
- Prepare the activity weekly and monthly implementation plan.
- Maintain a good working relationship and ensure smooth communication with different project stakeholders.
- Organize meetings, workshops and general project events in the target sub-district, as work plan requires.
- Coordinate and oversee the day-to-day implementation of the project plan.
- Ensure the field team understand and check the quality of information collected.
- Comply with NMO and cluster policies and procedures with respect to code of conduct, child protection, equal opportunities, security and safety, and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Perform any related task that requested from line manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum bachelor degree (preferably in education or social related field).
- Minimum 1 years relevant experience in education and child protection projects.
- Good Skills in written and spoken in Arabic and English.
- Good understanding of international standards related to education including INEE Standards.
- Excellent communication skills with all actors.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and can cope with stressful workload.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skill
- Passionate and self-motivation toward community development.