Duration: Full time work.
Senior Flutter Developer
- Creation, evolution, and support of robust mobile apps
- Design, build, test, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Flutter Apps
- Contribute in all phases of mobile development lifecycle
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Performance and Responsiveness optimization
- Follow agile software development best practices (test-driven development, continuous Integration, refactoring, code standards)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area
- 2+ years of experience working with mobile development
- 1+year experience in Flutter Development
- Must have built at least two apps with Flutter
- Working experience in mobile app development lifecycle
- Experience developing highly interactive applications and well-designed APIs
- Demonstrable knowledge of front-end technologies
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Proficient understanding of Versioning Control (Git), Continuous Integration and testing frameworks
- Confidence with Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development
- Experience performance tuning and scaling web and mobile applications
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Team worker.
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Highly motivated.
- Salary will be discussed in the interview.
- Interested candidates should apply to: email@example.com with Subject: Flutter Developer
Note: Your CV will not be checked unless you send URLs of your apps in the email reply.