Web Designer/Front-End Developer
Duration: Full time work.
Web Designer/Front-End developer job roles:
- Collaborate with company programmers to implement the graphical design to UI/UX
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Create websites based on templates
- Thoroughly test your work on multiple browsers and mobile devices
- Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Strong skills in HTML5, CSS3,
- Experience using CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
- Developing interactive designs
- 2+ years of working experience with Bootstrap
- Experience using client-side Frameworks/Libraries like Laravel, Vue.js Angular, React is a plus
- Responsive design principles
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator or similar software
- Familiarity with Leader dashboard principles
- Arabic and English Language skills are a must
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Team worker.
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Highly motivated.
- Salary will be discussed in the interview.
- Interested candidates should Apply to: email@example.com with Subject: Web Designer/Front-End Developer
Note: Your CV will not be checked unless you send URLs of your websites in the email reply.