We are looking for an experienced Electrician to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure. Your job will involve installing electrical wiring in buildings and poles, troubleshooting malfunctions and blackouts and repairing appliances.
Due to the high amount of risk pertaining to this job, electricians must be first and foremost responsible individuals with great attention to safety precautions.
The Electrician will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint. To perform in this role you need an electrician degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver's license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in renewable energy field.
The goal will be to produce and maintain well-functioning electrical connections to minimize the probability of accidents and maximize usability of electricity in all facilities.
Responsibilities for Electrician
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts
- Calibrate equipment to provided specifications
Qualifications for Electrician
- Completion of an electrician program at a technical or trade school preferred
- Journeyman Electrician license required in state of practice
- 3-5 years of electrical experience
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, climb, squat, reach, and kneel
- Willing to work overtime
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
Electricians may be required to take continuing education courses in order to maintain their licenses. These courses are usually related to safety practices, changes to the electrical code, and training from manufacturers in specific products.
Electricians may obtain additional certifications, which demonstrate competency in areas such as solar photovoltaic, electrical generating, or lighting systems.
Electricians may be required to have a driver’s license.
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV in English to the below email address : email@example.com
Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email address