Ended X-Ray & Metal Detector Technician
X-Ray & Metal Detector Technician
The X-Ray & Metal Detector Technician is responsible for monitoring food safety and quality by calibrating and monitoring the performance X-ray and Metal detectors during processing, and addressing rejected products.
- Performs calibration tests and set up for x-ray and metal detectors.
- Monitors X-ray and Metal detector machines functionality at assigned intervals, document the findings, and addresses any rejected products.
- Notifies QA if equipment malfunction is identified.
- Monitors HACCP for food safety as assigned.
- Monitors Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) among employees.
- Participates in pre-operational inspections.
- Possesses good communication skills with the ability to read and write in English.
- Able to work on special projects as assigned.
- Willing to work extended hours/ days if needed.
- In their absence, another X-ray & Metal Detector Technician or a trained designate on the shift will perform their duties.
- Must be able to quickly and efficiently learn new systems/ software to analyse information for X-ray machine and Metal detectors.
- Able to work in cold and hot environment for extended period of time.
- Must be personally committed to and actively work on continuous self-improvement.
POTENTIAL CAREER PATH
- QA Technologist
- Maintenance Apprentice
- R&D Technician
- Production Line Leader
- Production Supervisor
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV in English to the below email address: email@example.com
Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email address