Ended Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Job Vacancy (monitoring and evaluation officer)
Al-Khair Foundation for Development is a non-profit foundation that provides educational and vocational training programs for the community. For more information, visit our website: http://www.alkhair-yemen.org/
Project name: Rebuilding Education and Empowering Poor and Conflict-Affected Youth
Work based on: Sana'a.
Duration: 5 months
Should Have a bachelor degree in the required field or a relevant qualification + proven experience in the field.
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures to evaluate the work.
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Creating a framework and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
- Conduct frequent supervision field visits.
- Develop monitoring indicator for the project success.
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results.
- Ensure that the complaint mechanism and feedback are activated.
- Monitor the sustainability of the project's results.
- Provide feedback to the Project officer on project strategies and activities.
- Suggest strategies to the Project officer for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project.
- Report weekly and monthly on all project activities to Project officer.
- Conduct baseline and end -line assessment.
- Conduct verification to ensure that projects target beneficiaries meet with selected criteria.
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, final and other reports to Project officer.
- Assist the Project officer in preparing other relevant reports.
- Assist Project officer in preparing weekly, monthly and final reports
- Prepare and maintain data base.
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other related tasks as required and responsible for reporting and communication of progress and achievement of the specific assigned task including field visits to supervise, implement project activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experiences and skills:
- At least 2 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E Tools.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
- Proven skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software.
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
- Experience in working in food security and Livelihoods project.
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills.
Please send your application to email@example.com
with the subject of the email specify: “monitoring and evaluation officer”
Deadline for application: 19th September 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews