Ended Project Assistant
Job Vacancy (Project Assistant)
Al-Khair Foundation for Development is a non-profit foundation that provides educational and vocational training programs for the community. For more information, visit our website: http://www.alkhair-yemen.org/
Project name: Rebuilding Education and Empowering Poor and Conflict-Affected Youth
Work based on: Sana'a.
Duration: 5 months
Should Have a bachelor degree in the required field or a relevant qualification + proven experience in the field.
- Fluent in English.
- Ensure project files are kept updated with the most current information.
- Process incoming documentation Support implementation of project’s activities by following up activity updates from the field.
- Assist in documenting events and workshops.
- Organize and files media documentation.
- Prepare the documents for contracting with project staff.
- Extend from partners.
- Meticulously name and classify each file/document digitally to ensure easy access.
- Follow up on any missing documents and makes sure that all required documents are fully completed by creating an excel sheet database to ensure proper follow-up and to report any missing documents.
- Maintain electronic/hard copy filing for staff files, particularly for contracts, extensions, and amendments.
- Store files properly in the archiving room.
- Prepare the required documents in case of external/internal audit, under the supervision of project officer.
- Attend meetings with partners and takes minutes.
- Ensure documents requiring a signature are approved and processed in a timely manner.
- Receive and collect documents related to the project activities and maintains an accurate and complete filing system electronically and in hard copies.
- Ensure a safe working environment for all people involved in project implementation and maintains the highest standards of behavior when working with the community targeted.
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other related tasks as required and responsible for reporting and communication of progress and achievement of the specific assigned task including field visits to supervise, implement project activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Abilities and skills:
- Familiarity with design and programming processes of different donors.
- Good computer skills.
- Skills in technical report writing, designing and implementing projects.
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
,with the subject of the email specify: “project Assistant”
Deadline for application: 19th September 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews