Ended Deputy Head of Mission Support
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), is an International Humanitarian Organization providing medical aid to populations in distress, victims of natural and man made disasters and victims of armed conflict, regardless of race, religion and political believes. For more information, visit our Arabic website, www.msf-me.org
Médecins Sans Frontières France is looking for Yemeni nationals to recruit for the following position:
DEPUTY HEAD OF MISSION SUPPORT
Location: ADEN , MSF OFFICE
Reporting to: Deputy Head of Mission
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
Duration : 12 months
Main Job Duties:
- Supporting the Deputy Head of Mission in security management and coordination tasks, ensuring a smooth relation with local and national authorities, contributing to the context analysis and follow-up, providing translations and interpretations according to MSF protocols, standards and procedures in order to facilitate the mission coordination tasks.
- Supporting the D-HoM in promoting and protecting the MSF image externally
- Analyzing the risks and the security level of the context of the mission and assisting in conducting risk assessments
- Establishing and maintaining external relationships with relevant authorities and stakeholders
- At the request of the Deputy Head of Mission, assisting or representing MSF in meetings (NGOs, official bodies and administrations, etc.)and preparing full report.
- Ensuring the follow up of relevant administrative dossiers depending on the different departments needs.
- At the request of the D-HoM, preparing and conducting an information briefing, focusing on the country context for International, Regional, and Relocated Staff
- Translating sensitive documents and acting as an interpreter when needed. Writing letters and correspondences with officials and partners and preparing reports, internal memos and formal requests.
- Assisting in the elaboration of the advocacy plan of the mission in collaboration with D-HoM and rest of coordination and the Communications responsible and supporting its implementation and follow up.
University degree or similar level of education.
- Experience in humanitarian aid is essential (especially in the southern region).;
- Strong knowledge of Southern Yemen geo political context;
- Good understanding of the Health system is an added value;
- Proficient English/Arabic are essential.
- Excellent communication and diplomatic skills, including writing skills
- Good analytical skills and strategic thinking;
Applications must be in English language. Candidates should submit a Cover Letter and CV. Short listed candidates will be asked to provide original copies of diplomas, copies of relevant training and work certificates, and any recommendations from previous employers to the following
Médecins sans Frontières France
In mailbox Infront of Alsadahka Hospital – MSF OFFICE – HR OFFICE
And in email : email@example.com
(The subject of the file should be: DEPUTY HEAD OF MISSION SUPPORT)
Deadline for application: 17th Sep 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. No face-to-face contact or phone contact will be considered. Any documents sent to MSF-F (CV, cover letter, copies of diploma, recommendations letters) will not be returned by MSF-F.