Ended Oracle Application Developer
Oracle Application Developer
Oracle Application Developer will be required to support the full life cycle development using Oracle API Gateway, Oracle Jdeveloper , Oracle Plsql ,Oracle Unified Directory , Oracle AQ and Oracle Forms and Reports .
• Ability to develop an API to connect with third party
• Proven background in developing Web Services, packages, procedures, and applications
• Analyze, develop, design, test, and deploy Custom Oracle applications
• Design and maintain custom Oracle applications using Oracle Forms and Report and working with template.
• Develop and extend scripts in SQL PL/SQL for data conversion data migration and data validation
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Team worker
• Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools, and platforms.
• Highly motivated.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum Five years in Oracle Application Development
• Working on All Oracle Applications in Oracle Linux O/S
- Oracle Weblogic : Intermediate knowledge - Data Source – JNDI - Manage Server - Cluster
- Oracle Unified Directory : LDAP – Basic knowledge - Administrator – Management - Policy
- Java : Intermediate knowledge - Restful Web Service - JNDI Connection - RSA Algorithm -Logs files
- Oracle PL-SQL : Intermediate knowledge - Integration with LDAP - Java Class - DBMS-CRYPTO – XML - Communicate with External TCP/IP and HTTP - Orapki
- Oracle API Gateway : Intermediate knowledge - Policy - Mutual SSL Authentication - Integration with LDAP - Integration with OAuth2
- Oracle AQ : Intermediate knowledge - enqueue and dequeue .
- SMS Gateway : SMPP - Pull and Push - Integration with Oracle AQ
- Unix Or Linux : Basic knowledge
To apply for this position, please send your CV to: M.email@example.com