Ended Maintenance Technician / Engineer
Job title: Maintenance Technician / Engineer.
- Work under supervision of maintenance supervisor
- Work relationships: employees of maintenance management, production management and quality control management.
Conditions of Job:
Bachelor Certificate in Engineering
Two years work experience at least for bachelor certificate holders and 4-6 years for technical diploma holders.
Skills and Abilities:
- High physical and mental fitness.
- Ability to take responsibilities.
- Ability to use computer.
- English proficiency.
- General and technical intellectuality
- Doing maintenance works for machines and tools of department as per plans and supervisor recommendations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fulfillment of preventive maintenance programs and plans.
- Doing maintenance works for machines and tools as per supervisor recommendations.
- Focusing on machines working conditions, maintenance and rationalizing their work to keep them in good situation.
- Write down a list of spare parts and following the constructions of changing them.
- Making sure that maintenance activities are done well by doing some trails under the supervision of maintenance supervisor before telling the operator that machine is ready for production.
- Cooperation with colleagues to achieve his tasks.
- Conducting periodic chick for machines to avoid sudden break down during production.
- Keeping workplace clean.
- Contributing in making solutions for energy waste sources and reporting them to the direct supervisor.
- Following the safety constructions during work.
- Achieving any work within his responsibilities.
To apply please send your CV to the following email: Ahmed.Alasbahi@hsa.com.ye
Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email.