Ended HR Officer (Re-advertised)
JOB TITLE: HR Officer
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources & Administration
REPORTS TO: HR Manager
Contract Type: Full time
Contract Duration: Three Month renewable upon performance and Budget
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Deadline Date: 25/09/2020
Building Foundation for Development (BFD), a non-Governmental, non-Profit organization (NGO), a humanitarian-based development oriented which over years extended coverage to several governorates. It is being committed to contribute in attainment of the sustainable human development goals and realization of the vision of peace and welfare through sustainable and effective development projects.
please visit www.bfdyemen.org for more information.
Under overall supervision of HR& Administration Manager, the HR Officer will be responsible the following:
- Participate in the Human Resource planning, implementation and monitoring.
- Participate in the definition of job profiles and HR needs
- Participate in projects opening and closing
- Provide support to field teams including regular field visits and apply HR management policies and tools.
- Provide support in the legal, administrative HR management of BFD.
- Participate and support the staff development and learning actions in BFD .
- Support HRM in reporting under his/her responsibility.
- Follow the steps of the recruitment process with the programs.
- Performance Management: Advise managers and staff on effective performance management and administer the collation of performance management documentation for the Area.
- Staff Development: Collate Area Development needs, identify resources, in coordination with managers and Head office HR, and arrange development activities .
- Recruitment and Selection: Responsible for advising recruiting managers on writing job descriptions, Vacancy Authorization Forms and interview questions. Responsible for advertising o recruitments, taking part in interviews and carrying out pre employment checks.
- Orientation and exits: Ensure new staff receive an appropriate orientation, including receiving an explanation of and committing to Child Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct. Ensure clearance and debriefing is carried out for exiting staff.
- Performance Management: Advise managers and staff on effective performance management and administer the collation of performance management documentation for the Office.
- Staff Development: Collate Office Development needs, identify resources, in coordination with managers and Head office HR, and arrange development activities
- Compensation and Benefits: Communicate Payroll Actions to Head Office HR accurately and on time. Ensure that HR related policies and procedures are shared across the Office and are understood and complied with.
- Personnel administration: Responsible for ensuring the following are accurate, complete and up to date - personnel files, management of leave, management of contracts, administration of health insurance scheme, providing reports to Country Office. Ensure confidentiality is maintained in regard to all sensitive personnel data.
- Supervising and authorizing the preparation and delivery of appropriate contractual documents regarding terminations, appointments and employment variations;
- Managing Medical Insurance Policy.
- HR Audit.
- HR reporting.
- Any other tasks requested by the direct supervisor.
University degree in HR, Business administration, economics or other discipline relevant to management and administrations.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least four years’ experience in senior position of HR and with ( National & International non-governmental organizations)
- Resilient, enjoys working under professional and workload pressure.
- Works well on own initiative while maintaining strong rapport with colleagues
- Establishes and maintains credibility with wide range of staff from junior colleagues to senior management
- Excellent IT skills and previous experience in maintaining detailed administrative records.
- Previous experience in training and capacity building of staff and ability to provide supervision and support at a distance.
- Proactive and result-oriented with a strong ability to coordinate between different teams and individuals.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
If you believe that you have the qualification and skills to excel in this position, Clearly stating the job you are applying
Please if you are interested click on the following link to apply for the post;
Interviews will be conducted on a ROLLING BASIS, and based on urgency; we may fill the position prior to the closing date
Deadline to send your application: before 25/09/2020